AVC Electricians is giving away a $500 USD academic scholarship for the 2020-2021 academic year. Winner will be selected on March 1, 2020.
Submission Deadline: Feb 15, 2020
Date of Award: March 1, 2020
- Undergraduate, Graduate and Incoming Students
- Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
To Enter: Simply submit your original 500-750-word essay about one of the topics below:
- Electrical inventions that changed the world
- How renewable energy is changing electrical engineering platforms
- The effect of the internet in shaping the future of electrical engineering
- The concept behind uninterrupted power supply
- The ethical challenges facing an electrical engineer
Submissions will only be used for the purpose of awarding the AVC scholarship. Applicants will not receive solicitations from AVC Electricians and we will never share or sell your information.
- Essay must be a minimum of 500 words, maximum of 750 words.
- One submission per person.
- Applicant must be a resident of the US or Canada.
When you’re ready to submit your essay, use the form below and include your original essay: